In a few words
PragmaDev Studio helps managing complexity inherent to developing todays communicating systems. It integrates four different tools based on international standard technologies. Each tool is dedicated to a user profile: architects/system engineers, developers, and testers.
PragmaDev Specifier helps system engineers to unambiguously specify and verify the functionalities of the system, and define the best architecture for performance or energy efficiency.
PragmaDev Developer helps software designers to write maintainable and self documented code.
PragmaDev Tester helps testers to write validation and integration tests with an abstract dedicated language.
PragmaDev Tracer is a stand alone tracing tool that is also integrated in the other modules.
The complete tool set includes bridges from one tool to the other such as automatic test case generation out of a functional model (model based testing).
PragmaDev has established partnership with key players in the real time domain. Customers include Airbus, Renault, Nokia, ST, ABB, the French Army, the European Space Agency, Toshiba, Korean Telecom, or LG Electronics.
News and events
Feb 14, 2018
- Piraeus University of Applied Sciences
joins PragmaDev university program.
Feb 7, 2018
- Paris - France - New PragmaDev Studio release V5.3
introducing support of FMI.
Jan 31-Feb 2, 2018
- Toulouse - France - PragmaDev will exhibit at the ERTS2
conference and will present a system optimization case study in the space domain.
Jan 19, 2018
- System Analysis and Modelling (SAM 2018) - Call for paper
Dec 15, 2017
- Paris - France - PragmaDev offers ETSI SIP executable conformance test executable
Nov 8-9, 2017
- Paris - France - PragmaDev exhibits at the Transrail Connection
Oct 11-13, 2017
- Berlin - Germany - PragmaDev is Bronze sponsor of the fifth ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing
Oct 9-11, 2017
- Call for participation SDL Forum 2017