In a few words
PragmaDev Studio helps managing complexity inherent to developing todays communicating systems. It integrates four different tools based on international standard technologies. Each tool is dedicated to a user profile: architects/system engineers, developers, and testers.
PragmaDev Specifier helps system engineers to unambiguously specify and verify the functionalities of the system, and define the best architecture for performance or energy efficiency.
PragmaDev Developer helps software designers to write maintainable and self documented code.
PragmaDev Tester helps testers to write validation and integration tests with an abstract dedicated language.
PragmaDev Tracer is a stand alone tracing tool that is also integrated in the other modules.
The complete tool set includes bridges from one tool to the other such as automatic test case generation out of a functional model (model based testing).
PragmaDev has established partnership with key players in the real time domain. Customers include Airbus, Renault, Nokia, ST, ABB, the French Army, the European Space Agency, Toshiba, Korean Telecom, or LG Electronics.
News and events
Dec 7, 2018
- Paris - France - PragmaDev will talk about verification techniques of event driven systems and how it impacts their security at the Embedded-SEC18 conference
Oct 23-24, 2018
- Paris - France - PragmaDev will present its upcoming new version of PragmaDev Studio at the Enova exhibition
Oct 22, 2018
- Paris - France - New PragmaDev Studio release V5.4
introducing Raspberry Pi as... a host platform.
Oct 16-18, 2018
- Paris - France - UCAAT
, PragmaDev presented "Ease testing of clock based systems"
Oct 15-16, 2018
- Copenhagen - Denmark - System Analysis and Modelling (SAM 2018), a satellite event of Models, call for participation
Sep 11-12, 2018
- Noordwijk - Netherlands - PragmaDev will participate to the Industry Space Days
May 31, 2018
our Raspberry Pi
integration with the Sense Hat add on board.
Mar 12, 2018
- Watch our system optimization presentation
with Airbus Defence & Space