In a few words
PragmaDev Studio helps managing complexity inherent to developing todays communicating systems. It integrates four different tools based on international standard technologies. Each tool is dedicated to a user profile: architects/system engineers, developers, and testers.
PragmaDev Specifier helps system engineers to unambiguously specify and verify the functionalities of the system, and define the best architecture for performance or energy efficiency.
PragmaDev Developer helps software designers to write maintainable and self documented code.
PragmaDev Tester helps testers to write validation and integration tests with an abstract dedicated language.
PragmaDev Tracer is a free stand alone tracing tool that is also integrated in the other modules.
The complete tool set includes bridges from one tool to the to other such as automatic test case generation out of a functional model (model based testing).
PragmaDev has established partnership with key players in the real time domain. Customers include Airbus, Renault, Alcatel-Lucent, ST, ABB, the French Army, the European Space Agency, Toshiba, Korean Telecom, or LG Electronics.
News and events
Dec 13-15, 2016
- PragmaDev is a sponsor of the CSD&M
Nov 28, 2016
- Paris - France - New PragmaDev Studio version V5.1
Nov 15, 2016
- Paris - France - PragmaDev will exhibit at the Carrefours Ile de France
Oct 26-28, 2016
- Budapest - Hungary - PragmaDev is Bronze sponsor of the fourth ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing
Oct 3-4, 2016
- Saint Malo - France - SAM 2016
a satellite event of Models on Technology-specific Aspects of Models.
Sep 20-22, 2016
- Noordwijk - Netherlands - PragmaDev will participate to the Industry Space Days
Sep 14-15, 2016
- Paris - France - PragmaDev on booth A-125 at Enova Paris
May 18, 2016
- PragmaDev is celebrating its 15th birthday !